One of the perks I love about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is early access to upcoming catalogs and the opportunity to place preorders. I like to get new products in my hands before they are available to the public so I have time to create projects and card designs for my classes.
Here is a card I created using the Merry Moose Bundle which will be found in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. I saved 10% by purchasing the bundle of the Merry Moose stamp set and Moose Punch! think this is going to be one of the bestsellers in the catalog. I love the realistic looking trees, don’t you?
Stamp Set – Merry Moose
Cardstock – Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
Ink – Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce
Accessories – Stitched Rectangle Dies, Moose Punch, Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8″ Striped Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
You can take advantage of the same perks! Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit in August.
Take Stampin’ Up! for a test drive:
- $155 worth of products that you choose for only $99 + tax (FREE SHIPPING on the Starter Kit) – what’s not to love about this?
- save 20% or more on future orders
- no requirement to hold classes/workshops/parties
- no obligation for future purchases, you can drop your status at any time
- ability to network with other demonstrators
- renew your demonstrator status with only $300 in sales ($240 after your discount) per quarter
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!