Priced at $49.00
Stampin’ Up! is releasing a new stamping tool, the Stamparatus. Get in on the first preorder period which starts on Thursday, Nov. 16th at 3:00 PM (CST). Read on for more information.
Why do YOU need one? The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas underneath
Click on the video above to find out all of the features and benefits of the Stamparatus.
“I’ve gotta have a Stamparatus.” How do I get in line?
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
FREE gift when you choose me, Debra Simonis, as your demonstrator for your Stamparatus. Gift will be sent when Stamparatus is shipped!
Have more questions?
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!