Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.”
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Have you seen a Pop Up Panel Card? I was recently introduced to them and had to try my hand at it. On first glance it looks like a regular card.
But when you open it up, wowza!
I left the inside blank for now. Easy to add a sentiment when I’m ready to send the card. It would make a great Mother’s Day card, but is suitable for a birthday or friendship card too. A Pop Up Panel Card is sure to impress whoever receives it.
Stamp Set – Beautiful You
Ink – Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Momento Black
Cardstock – Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Garden Expressions Designer Series Paper
Accessories – Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Calypso Coral and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, Mini Glue Dots, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,
There are several styles and variations for Pop Up Panel Cards, but I found instructions by Dawn Griffith to be the easiest to follow. You can see her video here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
To view cards and projects that I made before May 22, 2015, please visit my former blog: Deb's Stampin' Grounds