Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! While the COVID 19 pandemic is adding stress to our lives, we Pals hope this blog hop will help to lift your spirits. Let us inspire you to take a creative break and relax for a little while. This month our theme is “Special Occasions” where we have made a project for just about any occasion you can think of! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes are a hidden gem in the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. They come in both Silver or Gold; 20 Foil Edged Cards of either Gold or Silver along with 20 coordinating envelopes trimmed in foil for only $10.00.
These cards give you an elegant card base to work with when you are creating a card for a special occasion such as a wedding or anniversary. For my project this month, I created an Anniversary card but you can easily change the sentiment for the special occasion that you need.
Stamp Set – Beautiful Bouquet, First Frost, Very Versailles
Cardstock – Purple Posy, Gorgeous Grape, Silver Foil, Vellum
Ink – Highland Heather
Accessories – Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Frosted Bouquet Dies, Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Versamark, Heat Tool, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Foam Adhesive Strips, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive
Stamping Tips: Vellum Flower:
- Stamp image from First Frost stamp set on Vellum Cardstock with Highland Heather Ink
- Quickly apply Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Tap Vellum to remove excess embossing powder
- Heat set embossing powder with Heat Tool
- Die cut image with Frosted Bouquet Die
Stamping Tips: Script inside of frame
- Stamp off Highland Heather ink from Very Versailles script image to get a softer look for the background
Below you can see the inside of the card.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 13th, when we will say “Goodbye to January Mini and 2019 Annual Catalog and/or Hello to 2020 Annual Catalog.” The Design Team will showcase their favorites from the retiring catalogs or new products from the new catalog. Don’t miss the fun! And, until then, please stay safe.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards