Here’s a technique that has been on my radar for quite some time, but this is my first time trying it. Easy-peasy! Masking tape and ink pads can create a great background. Step by step instructions can be found below.
Stamp Set – Positive Thoughts
Ink – Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Cardstock – Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories – Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Seal, masking/painters tape
- tear a piece of masking tape 1-2″ longer than you want your background to be (the extra length gives you something to hang on to
- lay the sticky side of the masking tape on top of the ink, pressing down lightly to pick up ink
- lift the masking tape from the ink pad and lay it on your cardstock
- press down on the masking tape to transfer ink to the cardstock
- lift the masking tape up from the cardstock – that’s all there is to it!
You can vary the color combinations, the length of the masking tape, be creative!
Stock up on staples like cardstock, envelopes, rhinestones, and adhesives. Earn extra coupon codes when you add to your order. $5.00 coupon for a $50 purchase, two $5.00 coupons for $100 order, etc.
FREE Gift from me with every online order. Please use July Host Code
U6F3KG2D at checkout.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!