The Mini Coffee Cups from Stampin’ Up! are large enough to hold a Gift Card along with some candy treats. I decorated this one for Christmas using products from the Heartwarming Hugs Suite of Products. I love that everything is coordinated in the product suites.
And the Mini Coffee Carrier Boxes included in the Suite will hold 2 Mini Coffee Cups or you can fill a cellophane bag with cookies, biscotti, etc and put it in the spot for the second mini coffee cup.
I chose to decorate a Mini Shipping Box which fits in the Mini Coffee Carrier also.
Here is what the box looks like under the patterned paper.
Below you can see all of the products included in the Heartwarming Hugs Suite.
The Heartwarming Hugs Suite Collection includes
* Warm Hugs Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Warm Wraps Dies (10% off)
* Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set
* Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
* Mini Coffee Carrier
* Mini Coffee Cups
* Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders
* Mossy Meadow 3/8″ (1 cm) Diagonal Stripe Ribbon
* Real Red 3/16″ (4.8 mm) Braided Linen Trim
* Glitter Star Ornaments
Product colors: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Whisper White
For my projects I also used:
- Real Red, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow & Whisper White Cardstock and Gold Foil Sheets
- And of course I used my new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (really love all of the features)
- Magnetic Cutting Plate – a thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface and holds dies securely in place to cut stamped images. I get a perfect die cut every time!
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Stampin’ Seal Adhesive
I had so much fun with the Heartwarming Hugs Suite the past few days. It’s perfect for Christmas cards & gift tags and SO much more! Combine the stamp sets with other designer series paper to get cards suitable for all occasions.
Click below to order your Heartwarming Suite and start creating for your holiday needs.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!