Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July.
This month we are excited to show off the new 2015 – 2017 Stampin’ Up! In Colors, namely, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. The In Color products include card stock, designer series paper, ribbon and other embellishments. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat, number 6 on the Pals Hop. If you get off at any time, the full line-up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
What do you do when you can’t decide which of the new In-Colors to feature? Use them all of course!
A friend and fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator recently introduced me to the fine art of Paper Weaving! I embossed the 3/4″ wide strips before weaving to give them texture.
Stamp Set – Awesomely Artistic
Ink – Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush
Cardstock – Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories – Decorative Dots and Boho Chic Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Sponge Dauber, Heat and Stick Powder, Versamark, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Stamping Tips: The watermarks were stamped off once to get the lighter shade of Tip Top Taupe. I stamped the dragonfly in Mint Macaron and used a sponge dauber to add some Cucumber Crush highlights.
Check out the glitter on the dragonfly wings. Heat and Stick Powder ensures that glitter will not come off.
To secure the glitter to the dragonfly:
1) Cover with Versamark
2) Sprinkle with Heat and Stick Powder
3) Heat with Heat Tool
4) Sprinkle with Glitter
5) Heat with Heat Tool to Set Glitter
Nothing beats our Paper Snips for a little fussy cutting of the dragonfly. The dragonfly was adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
The next stop is Brian King at Stamp with Brian, number 8 on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kimberly Sparks at Stampin’ Daisy
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations