I was playing with one of my new stamp sets – Bear Hugs and this my favorite card so far. I CASED the card on page 40 of the 2016 Occasions Catalog. The bear make a perfect masculine card – the set has other accessories for the bear besides the fish too! Order the Bear Hugs stamp set when the Occasions Catalog goes live on January 5th. It’s one of my favorites!
Stamp Set – Bear Hugs*, Timeless Textures*
Cardstock -Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Timeless Elegance DSP
Ink – Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories – Thick Vanilla Baker’s Twine, Bone Folder, Aquapainter, Clear Wink of Stella*, Bitty Banners Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
*items in the Occasions Catalog will be available to purchase on January 5, 2016
- Bone Folder was used to rough up the edges of the DSP layer
- Aquapainter was used to color in the bear and fish
- Sahara Sand ink pad was applied direct to paper to give the vintage look to the DSP
- Wink of Stella applied to belly of fish to give scales a little shimmer
- Coordinating Bear Hugs Framelits Dies are great to use if you don’t want to fussy cut the stamped images (save 15% when you order the stamp set and framelits as a bundle)
I LOVE the new Wink of Stella Glitter Brush! It comes in both Clear and Gold – these glitter pens are perfect for accenting stamped images.
Start the new year with new ideas. Sign up for my Stamping Tips and Inspirations Newsletter and also to Get Posts By Email so you don’t miss a thing! You can do both on the right sidebar of my blog with just a few clicks on the keyboard.
If I’ve inspired you in some way, I’d love to have your business for Stampin’ Up! products. Shop online here.
Thanks for stopping by.