Stamp Set – Perennial Birthday
Cardstock – Berry Burst, Whisper White
Ink – Basic Black, Berry Burst
Accessories – Petal Pair Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Snail Adhesive
I created this card at a card class hosted by my friend, Diana Buckingham. We inked up the embossing folder before embossing the Whisper White Cardstock (see steps outlined below). That gave us an embossed image outlined in black ink that I colored with Watercolor Pencils and my Blender Pen.
- Step 1: Ink Inside of Embossing Folder. …
- Step 2: Place Paper to Be Embossed on Top of the Inked Surface of the Embossing Folder. …
- Step 3: Place the Paper in the Embossing Folder. …
- Step 4: Run Inked Folder With Paper Through the Big Shot …
- Step 5: The Result: the Embossed Letterpress Look
Have you placed an order during Sale-a-braion? Don’t miss out on choosing a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for each $50 spent. AND, as always, each online order receives a FREE gift from me. That’s 2 free gifts with your order!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
To view cards and projects that I made before May 22, 2015, please visit my former blog: Deb's Stampin' Grounds