Happy Mother’s Day! Mothers come in many forms – mothers, grandmothers, aunts, friends, or anyone providing support and love.
Today I’m showcasing a card from the past. It looks like an ordinary card but it is a Fancy Fold Card that opens up like a book of matches.
This card features the Petal Palette stamp set and Petals & More Thinlits which are both on the Retiring Products List, so they won’t be around much longer. They are only available until June 3rd, unless they sell out sooner.
Stamp Set -Petal Palette, Teeny TIny Wishes
Cardstock – Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink – Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz, Momento
Accessories – Petals & More Thinlits, Layering Circles and Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Step by Step Directions
- Cut Card Base – 4-1/4″ x 11″ (On the 11″ side, score at 1″ & 6-3/8″)
- Fold on score lines. After folding up the bottom score line, secure it with a staple.
- On the card above the staple is located underneath the Early Espresso layer where the Happy Mother’s Day sentiment is located.
- Early Espresso is cut 4″ x 4-1/4″ & 3/4″ x 4 “
- DesignerSeries Paper is cut 3-3/4″ x 4″ & 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White piece inside card is cut 4″ x 4″
- Decorate front of card as desired.
Use Host Code J6XV7349 at checkout and receive a FREE GIFT from me!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy