Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop!
We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my project, I created a framed art piece to put in my Florida home. I used Color Challenge from the Paper Players #467 as the starting point for my project.
The background is a Mercury Glass Designer Acetate sheet layered over the Noble Peacock Foil Sheet. I added elements to create this little underwater looking scene. All of the images from the Seaside Notions stamp set were “fussy cut”; there are no dies available with that stamp set.
Stamp Set – Seaside Notions, Swirly Frames
Cardstock – Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy, Mercury Glass Designer Acetate, Noble Peacock Foil
Ink – Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Accessories – Embossing Buddy, Versamark, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Layering Circles Dies, 5/8″ Flax Ribbon, Pool Party Stampin’ Blend, Linen Thread, Sail Away Trinkets, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots (White Frame from past Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Look closely to see the Coastal Cabana Rhinestone that I place for the eye of the seahorse. To keep with a beachy look, I lightly colored the white flax ribbon with my Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend.
This framed art piece looks great in a vignette next to my shell with sharks teeth and the turtle my husband bought when we were shopping with friends. At the time, I thought “what are we going to do with that”! But it is the perfect touch in our Florida home.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!