Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for our Retirement Fun Fold Party – showcasing our favorite products from the Holiday Catalog that will be leaving us forever.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my card, I decided to use the Sip, Sip Hooray stamp set. It’s a great stamp set to use when you are creating New Year’s Cards but I’ve showcased it as a birthday card. Since I’m in Florida right now, I chose to use fun, summer-like colors. Plus, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch are a few of my favorite colors – no matter what season it is!
Stamp Set – Sip Sip Hooray
Cardstock – Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink – Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch
Accessories – Sip & Celebrate Dies, Cheers Dies, Everyday Label Punch, Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
This card folds flat for mailing. The sentiment is adhered with 2 layers of Stampin’ Dimensionals. That allows the middle panel to be propped behind the sentiment and become an easel style card.
Create the Easel Card in 6 Easy Steps
- Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score at 4-1/4″
- Place card front in Stampin’ Trimmer at 1-1/2″ mark and cut up to score line
- Repeat on other side
- In the middle between the two cut lines – score at 2-1/4″ to form easel section of the card
- Adhere the two side panels to the back of the card
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 8th, for our Time to Sale-A-Brate blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects using brand new products from the new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. Don’t miss the fun!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’