Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my card, I created a frame using the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper and popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the card dimension. The lily pad and bird were “fussy cut” using the precision Paper Snips.
Here is the inside view…
Stamp Set – Sending You Thoughts, Lilypad Lake
Ink – Pool Party, Momento Black
Cardstock – Pool Party, Whisper White, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper
Accessories – Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Versamark, Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green & So Saffron Stampin’ Blends, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive
*** Items listed in red are from the Sale-a-bration Catalog
Sale-a-bration is the best time of the year! Choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration Catalog for each order of $50: or increase your order to $100 for even more options. Here are the FREE Sale-a-bration products I used on my card above.
You can also get some of the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper in the 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler which is one of the FREE Gifts you will receive when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit during Sale-a-bration.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose