Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals.
Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team members. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This month I was inspired to create some cute 3″ x 3″gift enclosure cards. These quick and easy cards are perfect for a child’s birthday gift or to welcome a new baby. It’s easy to create several cards and package them to give as a gift! These would make a great gift for a co-worker, neighbor, or end of the year teacher’s gift!
Stamp Set – Bonanza Buddies
Ink – Momento, Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lipstick, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Cardstock – Basic Black, Whisper White,
Accessories – Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ Note Cards & Envelopes, Starburst Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Bonanza Dies, Nature’s Twine, Country Club Twine, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Stampin’ Write Markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Below are close up views of each card.
As you can see in the photo below, the little white Best Dressed Note Cards are adorable! They have a watercolor wash printed on the front and are blank inside. The envelopes have a printed pattern both on the front, and on the liner.
Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ Note Cards & Envelopes
Add a package of Best Dressed Note Cards & Envelopes to your next order – at only $8.00 for 24 cards, along with coordinating envelopes, they are a bargain. Once you have them on hand, you will be ready to create a quick little card the next time you need one.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020