This is one of the cards I was planning to make at my last card class. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the class due to Coronavirus and the need for social distancing. This virus has played havoc on every aspect of our lives.
Stores are closed but Stampin’ Up! continues to operate – if you need papercrafting supplies, please consider placing your next order with me. Help support me, a small business owner doing direct sales through Stampin’ Up!
Now on to the card and the supplies that I used…
Stamp Set – Bonanza Buddies
Ink – Momento Black
Cardstock – Call Me Clover, Mango Melody, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
Accessories – Tropical Dies, Bonanza Dies, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
There is only 1 more week of Sale-a-bration!
It’s my favorite time of the year because you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item for each $50 (before shipping/tax) you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. It’s a great time to stock up, especially on:
- 2018-2020 In-Color Cardstock, Ink Pads, Ink Refills, Stampin’ Write Markers, Embellishments (they will be retiring soon and will sell out quickly once the official retirement is released)
- Envelopes (you know you will need them anyway, so why not buy now and earn a FREE product while you are at it)
- Basic Cardstock (choose your favorite colors but also stock up on Whisper White, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla which most people use the most)
- Adhesives (you can never have too many Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Refills)
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions (pay ahead and earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item)
- All Inclusive Card/Project Kits (the designing and prep have been done for you plus the kits are great for crafting on the go and also make great gifts)
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!