Here is a card that I had my team create at our last get together. The leaves line up perfectly because they are stamped on the patterned paper first and then the stitched rectangle is cut out from the middle. Step by step directions are found below.
Stamp Set – Tasteful Touches
Cardstock – Just Jade, Whisper White, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Ink – Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Early Espresso
Accessories – Stitched Rectangle Dies, Elegant Faceted Gems, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Seal Adhesive
- Stamp greenery in Just Jade ink on 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of patterned paper
- Using the Stitched Rectangle Die, cut the rectangle out of the center of the patterned paper
- Adhere the 5-1/4″ x 4″ patterned paper (the center will be missing) to the Just Jade card base
- Stamp the sentiment on the Stitched Rectangle piece that was cut out using the die
- Adhere the Stitched Rectangle to a Just Jade mat
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the Just Jade matted piece to the card front
- Stamp the flower on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock; cut out the flower using the Paper Snips
- Adhere flower to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Place Elegant Faceted Gems on card front as desired
You still have time to earn a $5.00 Coupon for every $50 in products purchased. Offer ends August 3rd. Redeem coupons starting on August 4th.
If you have been inspired by my projects, please support me by placing your next order for Stampin’ Up! supplies using the “Shop Now” button below. FREE GIFT with every online order!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!