Here is a simple card that I CASED from my friend and mentor, Mary Fish. When you find a great layout or card design, why mess with perfection?
Stamp Set – Love of Leaves
Ink – Shaded Spruce
Cardstock – Whisper White, Forever Greenery Patterned Paper
Accessories – Forever Flourishing Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Looks what’s happening tomorrow,
Tuesday – September 1st.
In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD), when you can choose $125 USD worth of products, you will receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for your first event (or for personal use.)
I think the benefits of the Starter Kit make it a great thing to try:
- No obligation to hold classes or workshops
- Many Demonstrators purchase the Starter Kit, gain Demonstrator Status, and use it to purchase their own supplies at a discount
- There is no obligation for future purchases after you buy the Starter Kit but if you do place an order you will save up to 25%.
- No penalty to drop your Demonstrator Status
- Gain access to Demonstrator Only resources online (Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Resources, Demonstrator only Facebook Groups)
- Join a network of like minded stampers/papercrafters
The Standard Size of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
will be available to order on Sept. 1st.
I have this machine already because Demonstrators were able to pre-order on August 1st. Love that we have early access to ordering. It’s a great reason to give the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit a try!
And…I really love the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The platforms fold up so it’s easy to store and transport. I have to tell you though, my machine gets so much use that I always have it on my desk and usually the platforms are folded out, ready for use!
Today, August 31st is the last day to redeem the Bonus Coupons
that you earned in July.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!