Here is a card we are creating at my card classes this week. Simply elegant, don’t you agree?
Change the sentiment and it will fit a variety of occasions.
Stamp Set – Nature’s Prints
Cardstock – Basic White, Basic Black, Shimmery White
Ink – Tuxedo Black
Accessories – Stampin’ Write Markers, Acrylic Block, Stampin’ Spritzer, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Seal
Stamping Tip for creating background using an acrylic block:
- Use Stampin’ Write markers to color on Acrylic Block C (I used Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzaz)
- Lightly spritz the block with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer
- Tip the block slightly so some of the water drops run together
- Stamp the block on your cardstock, holding block in place for a few seconds (I like to have a cushion under the cardstock – Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Annual Catalog, etc.)
- Let cardstock dry before stamping images on top of the background (speed up drying time using the Heat Tool)
- Try different color combinations of Stampin’ Write Markers. Do not use Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. They will not work the same.
Save 10% when you purchase the Nature’s Prints stamp set & dies as a Bundle.
Don’t forget to check out the new Online Exclusives when you click on the shopping link below.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!