If you love stamping as much as I do, you might be interested in saving $$ on your supplies. When you have Demonstrator Status, you will save 20% or more on your purchases. It doesn’t matter if you are a Hobby Demonstrator or a Business Demonstrator.
I joined Stampin’ Up! as a Hobby Demonstrator, meaning that I purchased the Starter Kit so I could save money on my own purchases. I phased into becoming a Business Demonstrator slowly, but it’s not required. I will tell you, that I have made a lot of new friends through my love of stamping after I started attending Stampin’ Up! events & holding classes.
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating 35 years with a special offer. You can choose to save on the cost of the Starter Kit OR choose to get more product for the regular Starter Kit price!
Promotion Period: 3–31 October
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 USD | $165 CAD worth of product for only $64.35 USD
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 USD | $222.75 CAD worth of product by spending $99 USD
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both provide with you with free shipping & free business supplies in your Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
- No need to hold classes & workshops
- Join Stampin’ Up! & save 20% or more on personal purchases!
- Opportunity to attend in-person & online Stampin’ Up! Events
- Access to shop early when new catalogs are released
- Access to Demonstrator Only online stamping resources like project techniques, project recipes, along with tips if you choose to hold classes
- Join a group of crafty Demonstrators & be inspired by projects & cards they create
- No penalty if you choose not to renew your Demonstrator status; keep everything in your Starter Kit
- It’s easy to renew your Demonstrator Status with a minimum purchase every 3 months
I’d love to be part of your creative journey with Stampin’ Up!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!