Stamp Set – Traveler, Tin of Cards
Cardstock – Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink – Cajun Craze, Night of Navy
Accessories – 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
Here is another card that we’ll be making at my Clean & Simple Card Class this month. Any last minute sign ups? I have a class on Tuesday, August 18th at 6 PM and Wednesday, August 19th at 1 PM. Email me: [email protected]
I love the sentiments in the Tin of Cards stamp set. Initially purchased the stamp set to use with the Tin of Cards Project Kit but have been using the stamps on lots of other cards/projects. Love the fonts!
Thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to sign up to get blog posts by email so you don’t miss any of them.
Stamp Set – Crazy About You
Ink – Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock – Whisper White
Accessories – Flower Medallion Punch, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Iced Rhinestone Embellishmensts, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Stampin’ Pierce Mat (for crisp images when stamping with Photopolymer stamps)
Did you notice 2 new things on this card? Things you haven’t seen in the Annual Catalog?
Items noted in red will be available on Sept 1st, the first day to order from the Holiday Catalog. Unless you are a demonstrator; then you can participate in thre Pre-Order period which is going on now! 🙂 When you sign up now, you can add things to your starter kit from the Holiday Catalog. If you have questions about the benefits of being a demonstrator, please email me: [email protected]
I love the Curvy Corner Trio Punch – this is the first time I’ve used the new punch and I think it is going to be a popular item on Sept 1st! It is a versatile punch with 2 corner options and a ribbon slide. The other new product that I used is the Iced Rhinestone Embellishment which I put in the middle of the flower.
The flower image was stamped and then punched out with the Flower Medallion Punch. I stamped the image 2 more times and fussy cut the flowers so that they could be layered and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color Combo inspired by the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. Order your stamping supplies on-line with me and receive a free gift.
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity, number 15 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
One of my favorite tools is the Big Shot. In fact, I incorporated that into the name of my team which is “Deb’s Big Shots”. So I decided to highlight the Big Shot on my project this month.
Stamp Set – Vintage Leaves, Tin of Cards Stamp Set
Ink – Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Tip Top Taupe
Cardstock – Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories – Washi Label Punch, Leaflets Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Gold Metallic Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
How I used my favorite tool – the Big Shot:
1) Did you notice the two color tones on the embossed piece? The Woodgrain Embossing Folder was inked with Tip Top Taupe ink. I dragged the ink pad across the folder – you can also apply ink to the folder with a brayer. The piece of Soft Suede Cardstock was inserted into the embossing folder which was run through the Big Shot.
2) The Big Shot was also used to cut out the stamped leaves with the Leaflet Framelits; I did use the magnetic platform when cutting out the leaves. It helps to keep the framelit in place around the stamped image giving a more perfect cut. Before the Magnetic Platform, I used post it notes or painter’s tape to hold the framelits in place.
The next stop is Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp, number 17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty