I promised to show you another version of the Desk Top Organizer project which I featured on my Blog Hop Post earlier this week. You can see that post here. This organizer was wrapped in a cellophane bag and given to a friend for her birthday.
Here is another one that I made as a “pillow gift” for my roommate at my Stampin’ Up! Event this weekend.
Two Hershey candy bars fit next to each other. Of course I had to wrap them in coordinating Bohemian Designer Series Paper.
Proof that I used Hershey’s Dark Chocolate to keep it “heart healthy”.
When the chocolate is gone, I still want the recipient to be able to use the Desk Top Organizer. So I included some coordinating 4-1/4″ X 5-1/2″ stamped sheets of paper that fit the organizer perfectly.
Thanks for stopping by. Visit me on Facebook at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds. If I’ve inspired you, please consider placing your next on-line order for stamping supplies with me here.
Welcome to the Pals November Blog Hop for November, we’re so thankful you stopped by. This month we’re showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! Thanksgiving and “Thank You” products. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or you may have come from the previous blog on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can enjoy each and every beautiful project.
Get a head start on your Christmas gift giving with this perfect project to make for friends/neighbors/teachers. Make a gift box full of thank you cards; something that everyone can use.
Desk Top Organizer full of cards.
Stamp Set – Another Thank You
Ink – Old Olive
Cardstock – Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Here is the empty Desk Top Organizer. (I got the design from Lauren Meader.) It’s ready to be filled with something. What would you fill it with?
I have another Desk Top Organizer project to show you later this week and it won’t be filled with thank you cards. 🙂
Dest Top Organizer ready for a refill.
Here you can see the design of the thank you cards which I put in my first organizer. Four cards with envelopes fit easily into the organizer. You can even add a pen and some stamps to complete the gift.
Matching Thank You card for the Desk Top Organizer.
Stamping Tip: Use Tear & Tape Adhesive when you make the organizer or other boxes. This adhesive is strong so your box won’t pop open at the seams.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
Stamp Set – Zoo Babies, A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock – Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP Paper Stack
Ink – Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories – Chalk Talk Framelits and Circle Card Thinlits Die, 2″ Circle Punch, Metallic Foil Doilies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
I made this quick card to enter the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge. Love this color combo – a change from the Christmas cards I’ve been making for my card classes.
Want a FREE package of Ice Rhinestone Jewels?
Use the host code WJEUFJ7F when you place an on-line order of $60 or more (before shipping and tax) and I’ll send you the jewels as a thank you for your order. Offer expires at noon on November 30th.